New Article: Fisher Likely to St. Louis; Martz Option at OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
With analysis and poll...

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1013939-report-fisher-likely-to-st-louis-rams-martz-could-be-option-to-run-offense" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1013 ... un-offense</a>

steferfootball

Starter
Re: New Article: Fisher Likely to St. Louis; Martz Option at

If they hire Mike Martz to be the coordinator, we will know everything that Kronke and Demoff have said for the last week has been nothing but lies.

Mike Martz is Josh McDaniels, but worse.

Also is this right???
As for Fisher, he went 141-15 in sixteen full seasons as head coach with the Houston Oilers and Tennessee Titans and 142-20 overall if counting the six games he closed out the season coaching the Oilers in 1994.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

steferfootball said:
If they hire Mike Martz to be the coordinator, we will know everything that Kronke and Demoff have said for the last week has been nothing but lies.

Also is this right???
As for Fisher, he went 141-15 in sixteen full seasons as head coach with the Houston Oilers and Tennessee Titans and 142-20 overall if counting the six games he closed out the season coaching the Oilers in 1994.
lol. Sign me up then. That's a sick ass winning percentage.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

X, you LITERALLY made me LOL right there.. as you know, that was wrong.. Has been corrected. Sorry ...

superfan24

Starter

steferfootball said:

Also is this right???

I'll pass on Martz too...his time in chicago has convinced me of that. The bears o-line isn't much worse than our and Cutler was getting killed. Don't want to see that happen to Sam again. He didn't use Forte as much as he should have and I'm afraid that could happen with SJ.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Now, Fisher-Martz combo gets me very excited. Pls bring back Martz, as it alleviates my concerns about Fishers offensive philosophy given todays pass happy league.

On another note, Bud Adams looks extremely evil.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will

There was a time when I loved Martz but now he scares me. If they do bring him back they better keep three qb's on the roster.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

Martz! Martz? ... Martz!

I'm truly split on this. On the one hand, Martz as OC would relieve my worries about Fisher's Ground Chuck tendencies.

On the other hand, we don't really have the tools to gear up. Not the pass pro, not the WRs and, while Jackson may have a couple years left, there's no one behind him that really fits what Martz does with RBs.

Then again, if Fisher's plan is to phase it in slowly, that is, giving this young offense a stable base from which to start, and ramping up as consistency settles in, then would that be so bad?

But most things with Martz is an experiment. Are we in any shape to gamble again?

Here's the clincher--would Martz really want to come back here ... as OC? There are times in everyone's life that you just don't want to relive.

quebecramfan

Rookie

Please NO..... The man is a proven QB killer!!!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler

Simple math:

(Martz - Marshall) = Mediocre

No thanks.