NEW Article: Brief Background Info on Mike Waufle Hire

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I like the hire. Looks like a good fit and he will utlitize the personnel we current have and wont completely rebuild.

The article mentioned James Hall. He is a FA correct?

The article said he was "likely to return". IMO if he is a FA, like I think he is, he wont be back. Its time to move forward with the younger guys.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
I like the hire. Looks like a good fit and he will utlitize the personnel we current have and wont completely rebuild.

The article said he was "likely to return". IMO if he is a FA, like I think he is, he wont be back. Its time to move forward with the younger guys.

Hall has one year left on the three year deal he signed in 2010.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
STL-Rams said:
libertadrocks said:

It was a 3 year deal? Thought it was 2

bluecoconuts

Legend
libertadrocks said:
STL-Rams said:
libertadrocks said:

It was a 3 year deal? Thought it was 2

3, he'll be a FA next year. I'm betting that he has a reduced role next year though as Quinn gets more snaps in.