NEW Article: Assessing the Potential Cut of Jason Smith

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I just feel bad for the guy. Am I pissed that hes getting payed as much as he is and it hasnt payed off on the field? Yes, but who could have possibly seen this concussion issue coming? Tough luck for him.

Another issue we could have is Jason Brown. I think hes also due to make quite a bit of money, and hes regressed since hes been here. I wonder if they will ask him to take a pay cut.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
"Multiple severe head injuries ", sounds like he got shot in the head numerous times.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
DR RAM said:
"Multiple severe head injuries ", sounds like he got shot in the head numerous times.
I prefer the term, brain-quakes, for concussions. Maybe they could then grade them on a "Richter" scale.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ram Quixote said:
DR RAM said:
I prefer the term, brain-quakes, for concussions. Maybe they could then grade them on a "Richter" scale.
I like that. :sly:

Honestly, if we only take a million dollar hit, cut him for his own good.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
DR RAM said:
Ram Quixote said:
DR RAM said:
I like that. :sly:

Honestly, if we only take a million dollar hit, cut him for his own good.

Agreed. It's kind of scary, it seems there has been a rash of player deaths in recent months, guys who weren't super stars, but the ones who weren't afraid to get their uni's dirty in the trenches. And these are all players that were in their late 40's or early 50's. Clearly the concussion issue is far more serious than anyone ever imagined, and J Smooth just needs to walk away with his health.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:

major LOL Dr. Ram!!! :) Niiiccceeeee !

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
I hope he is okay. Really great person.

Complete agree... in the big picture of life, that is really all that matters ultimately...