New alternative uniforms for all 32 teams coming

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Release of alternate uniforms up to teams' discretion
NFL.com

For those disappointed that the new Nike uniforms weren't radical enough -- with the exception of the Seattle Seahawks, of course -- have no fear. Alternate uniforms for the other 31 NFL teams eventually could be on the horizon.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told ProFootballTalk.com on Wednesday that there's "no timetable" for when alternate uniforms will be announced, and when and how the announcement is made is up to the individual teams' discretion.

The Pittsburgh Steelers and [hil]St. Louis Rams have admitted their alternate uniforms could undergo some changes[/hil], according to ProFootballTalk.com, and the Jacksonville Jaguars are rumored to be considering a black jersey.

The new Nike jerseys seemed to be a hit among the players who attended the uniform unveiling Tuesday in New York, saying the company's Flywire fabric creates a tighter feel that could even lead to reduced holding penalties. If that's the case, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher jokingly told NFL Network, teammate Julius Peppers could be in line for a 50-sack season in 2012.

--------------------------------------------

Should be interesting to see when they release more information on that, and what they look like. I'm curious if that means next season or not.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cool! Maybe they're taking my suggestion seriously. :cheese:

rodhelmet.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Blue and friggin gold. That is our colors now, and has been the past decade. How can you get rid of the gold pants? Nike would have made that shit look badass.

I halfway :neh: like the white pants, but still. Gold looked the best.

Edit: Oh, btw. Bills have the best unis in the league. Hands down.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

rodhelmet.jpg

No offense man but they damn well better not mess with the original logo helmet design. Just the horns baby - just the horns.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:

rodhelmet.jpg

No offense man but they damn well better not mess with the original logo helmet design. Just the horns baby - just the horns.
I know. (Ringo voice) I was just foolin about.

I wouldn't take my logo over the horns either. And that's sayin' something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LOL @ the guy's comment on the Lions' uniform.

[pfw]1550729705001[/pfw]