New: 8 Rams Most Likely to Breakout in 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
Hope you enjoy...

I know we aren't all going to agree on the ranking/listing order nor all of the players listed but I look forward to your comments/feedback.

An early Merry Christmas to you all...

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/989074-2012-st-louis-rams-8-rams-most-likely-to-breakout-next-season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9890 ... ext-season</a>

bluecoconuts

Legend
The only one I'm eh on is Alexander. Not because I don't think he has the talent (because he does), but more because I'm worried about his knee, as everyone else does... If we do indeed draft Blackmon, and keep Lloyd, I think it's going to be hard for DX to stick. Lloyd, Blackmon, Amendola, Salas, Pettis most likely stick..

So the last spot will be between Miller (who adds more to ST), Gibson (ehhh, I personally don't think he comes back to camp) Clayton (if they decide he's healthy enough to play, which he would be the favorite in my eyes to make it), Alexander, and anyone else they might get, undrafted rookies, etc.

Or they may decide to just keep 6 and have Curry be the ST, and 5 guys that actually play WR.

I guess we'll find out. Camp is always interesting to see.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hope well for Fletcher. I'd consider playing him very sparingly (if @ all) next season if he's cleared. Have him continue rehab and unleash him in 2013.

Oh and whoever thinks Bradford should be traded or select Luck/RG3/Barkley...you just don't get it. Have to be blunt there. You don't just give up on a QB that clearly has talent b/c he got hurt or had a bad year early on. If that were the case, Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers would never have even seen the field. Or teh Giants w/ Eli. Or Detroit w/ Stafford. IRd for 2 fuckin years in a row. Even Dallas w/ Romo. Sam is tough, he played through a legit injury Monday nite.

Get him a weapon or 2 or 3, plus some healthy OL and depth.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
I hope well for Fletcher. I'd consider playing him very sparingly (if @ all) next season if he's cleared. Have him continue rehab and unleash him in 2013.

Oh and whoever thinks Bradford should be traded or select Luck/RG3/Barkley...you just don't get it. Have to be blunt there. You don't just give up on a QB that clearly has talent b/c he got hurt or had a bad year early on. If that were the case, Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers would never have even seen the field. Or teh Giants w/ Eli. Or Detroit w/ Stafford. IRd for 2 freakin years in a row. Even Dallas w/ Romo. Sam is tough, he played through a legit injury Monday nite.

Get him a weapon or 2 or 3, plus some healthy OL and depth.

I agree with you on your assessment of Bradford and St. Louis going forward.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
The only one I'm eh on is Alexander. Not because I don't think he has the talent (because he does), but more because I'm worried about his knee, as everyone else does... If we do indeed draft Blackmon, and keep Lloyd, I think it's going to be hard for DX to stick. Lloyd, Blackmon, Amendola, Salas, Pettis most likely stick..

So the last spot will be between Miller (who adds more to ST), Gibson (ehhh, I personally don't think he comes back to camp) Clayton (if they decide he's healthy enough to play, which he would be the favorite in my eyes to make it), Alexander, and anyone else they might get, undrafted rookies, etc.

Or they may decide to just keep 6 and have Curry be the ST, and 5 guys that actually play WR.

I guess we'll find out. Camp is always interesting to see.

I worry about Alexander's health as well. Almost placed Stewart over DX on this list.