NEW: 3 Potential Top 10's To Declare; More Options at # 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1021931-2012-nfl-draft-rams-options-at-number-2-grow-with-more-underclassmen-going-pro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1021 ... -going-pro</a>

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: NEW: 3 Potential Top 10's To Declare; More Options at #

which of these players do you all like best? regardless of eventual draft slot...

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

Of the guys that declaired?

Richardson without a doubt. Dude is a playmaker and a physical freak(benches 600 and will run a 4.4 :shock: )

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Hell, I like a whole bunch of them. However, it would be premature to get attached to any of them until it's been determined who's going to be running the show come draft time. Some may be out of reach where we pick (if we trade), some may be targeted more by a specific coach, and so on.

That said, I like Richardson, Blackmon and Claiborne. Playmakers.

Play.

Makers.

STL-Rams

Starter

X said:
Hell, I like a whole bunch of them. However, it would be premature to get attached to any of them until it's been determined who's going to be running the show come draft time. Some may be out of reach where we pick (if we trade), some may be targeted more by a specific coach, and so on.

Play.

Makers.

great point on waiting to see who the GM is (and HC) to see what philosophy will likely be and what players make most sense...

STL-Rams

Starter

libertadrocks said:

Richardson without a doubt. Dude is a playmaker and a physical freak(benches 600 and will run a 4.4 :shock: )

seriously? 600? if so, wowwwwwwwww... that is just absurd..

I bench 400, which I'm proud of, but he makes my 4 look like child's play... that's a warm-up for him, if true..

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

X said:

Play.

Makers.

It's always refreshing to hear the straight forward shiznit from ya Master X.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

STL-Rams said:
libertadrocks said:

I bench 400, which I'm proud of, but he makes my 4 look like child's play... that's a warm-up for him, if true..

I'm not worthy (LOL!) I can only rep 225, typically 4 sets to failure which averages anywhere from 15-8 obviously slipping a few reps after each set. :-|

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

BatteringRambo said:
STL-Rams said:
libertadrocks said:

I'm not worthy (LOL!) I can only rep 225, typically 4 sets to failure which averages anywhere from 15-8 obviously slipping a few reps after each set. :-|

I miss wrote that :oops:

He squats 600 and benches 475.

Not quite as astounding but still absolutely insane.

I used to outweigh him by 55 pounds and he still out benched me by 150lbs. The dude is a legend in the weight room.

STL-Rams

Starter

libertadrocks said:
BatteringRambo said:
STL-Rams said:
libertadrocks said:

I miss wrote that :oops:

He squats 600 and benches 475.

Not quite as astounding but still absolutely insane.

I used to outweigh him by 55 pounds and he still out benched me by 150lbs. The dude is a legend in the weight room.

that is STILL absurd!! No wonder his leg drive is bananas! He's got me on squat and bench... 475 is still bonkers... I'm hoping to get there this year. Long way to go from 405 though

STL-Rams

Starter

BatteringRambo said:
STL-Rams said:
libertadrocks said:

225 15 times is pretty good though! The most I have ever done it was about 30 times.. but I have done lots of weightlifting the last few years...