New 2013 uniforms!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
AKA I'm bored at work, and I'm trying NOT to think about free agency (esp as the Seahawks and 49ers have picked off 2 I was hoping for the rams!)

2v2w2ma.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
The colour of the horns is that a silver Metallic with a hint of yellow blended in???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iced

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/11/16/3655084/st-louis-rams-new-uniforms-throwbacks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/11/16 ... throwbacks</a>

Update: To be clear, Demoff told TST that the Rams were only considering the new unis, and 2014 would be the earliest the team could start down that path. The classic blue and gold unis are in play for the Rams too.

I'd rather have the classic blue and gold to be honest - but I can see Fisher not wanting to go that route for obvious reasons lol..

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Classic blue & yellow or blue & white's both are classics... Ditch the gold and finally move on from the shadows of the Madame Ram era!!!!

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
shaunpinney said:
AKA I'm bored at work, and I'm trying NOT to think about free agency (esp as the Seahawks and 49ers have picked off 2 I was hoping for the rams!)

2v2w2ma.jpg

Could you do a dark navy blue w/ Metallic silver yellow combo for the horns???

moklerman

Warner-phile
PressureD41 said:
Classic blue & yellow or blue & white's both are classics... Ditch the gold and finally move on from the shadows of the Madame Ram era!!!!
The Rams have been wearing blue and yellow for a loooooong time. Long before Madame Ram ever got her hooks into the team.

The fans chose the blue and yellow, she chose the navy and gold. Ditch her choice and go back to what most of us prefer.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
moklerman said:
PressureD41 said:
The Rams have been wearing blue and yellow for a loooooong time. Long before Madame Ram ever got her hooks into the team.

The fans chose the blue and yellow, she chose the navy and gold. Ditch her choice and go back to what most of us prefer.

+1!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Young Ram said:
moklerman said:
PressureD41 said:

+1!
+2