Never too early for Oline predictions!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Robinson - Brown - Jones - Saffold - Havernstein*

* I could still see the Rams resigning Barksdale and having him start with Havernstein as swing. In fact, I'd still like him back as that would really give us great depth.

Reynolds backs up tackle and guard.

If Browns not ready to pass protect than I think it looks like this.

Robinson -Saffold - Jones - Reynold - Havernstein

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
First off there is no R in Havenstein. :p

I don't think Jones will be starting Center as Fisher said he is considered a Guard. Barnes maybe Rhaney could be Center. Maybe they draft a Center. It seems that unless Fisher had a change of heart about Jones, that he felt that drafting a Guard was a better idea than starting Jones.

That is a big Oline with a lot of road grading ability. It seems like the power running game has finally arrived after hearing about it for 4 years.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I don't think Jones will be starting Center as Fisher said he is considered a Guard. Barnes maybe Rhaney could be Center. Maybe they draft a Center. It seems that unless Fisher had a change of heart about Jones, that he felt that drafting a Guard was a better idea than starting Jones.

That is a big Oline with a lot of road grading ability. It seems like the power running game has finally arrived after hearing about it for 4 years.
OK. So how about this one.
GRob, Jones, Barnes, Saffold, Havenstein.

I'm not sure if Fisher could let himself start 2 rookies on the Line.
Not my dream line by any means. Just throwing it out there 4 months before the season starts.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My dream line? Robinson - Brown - Rhaney - Saffold - Havenstein.

Actual line? Robinson - Jones - Barnes - Saffold - Reynolds.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

You're right, there isn't an R in Klopfenstein. ;)

I thought about what you said about Jones but I put Jones at center because JT keeps suggesting it and even though many people get it in their knits that JT is completely out of the know, he still is on top of some inside Rams things so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. That being said, if Barnes keeps the size on from last year, I could see him beating out Jones.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Robinson-Jones-Barnes-Saffold-Havenstein

If Barksdale is signed:
Robinson-Jones-Barns-Saffold-Barksdale
Havenstein and Brown as the primary back ups