Never seen this broadcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G

It's the Eurpoean one . .

So used to Sumerall and Madden, which I still have on VHS, was at the game . . . but this one is odd.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Never really thought about how it was announced elsewhere. Pretty cool but I have to admit, I had to stop watching after the replay of The Tackle. Still too painful of a memory.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never really thought about how it was announced elsewhere. Pretty cool but I have to admit, I had to stop watching after the replay of The Tackle. Still too painful of a memory.
Actually, it's Dick Stockton and Moose Johnston plus some British nimrod who chimes in from time to time, but the graphics are different and I wonder if a they used the same feed, or of there was a director calling shots that were different . . . .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I can't watch that game. Have never re-watched it in fact.

I did re-watched the final drive a couple times just to see and believe for mine own eyes Brady throw it away to avoid the killsack to NO ONE(with no intentional grounding).
The drive would have ended there. Should have.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Actually, it's Dick Stockton and Moose Johnston plus some British nimrod who chimes in from time to time, but the graphics are different and I wonder if a they used the same feed, or of there was a director calling shots that were different . . . .
Who is the guy doing the intro? Didn't sound like either one of those guys.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
OMG, I'm 2 mins into the 1st qtr and here's what I'm noticing:

1. announcer referring to team as LA Rams (repeatedly)
  2. offensive pass interference on Ernie Conklin was totally BS, he didn't touch anyone while Kurt was scrambling
  3. Holt was knocked down on that bomb but no pass interference called.

I stopped watching after that

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  1. offensive pass interference on Ernie Conklin was totally BS, he didn't touch anyone while Kurt was scramblin
Well, Conwell did try to block, I think he thought Warner was goingto run, but it was not much, I agree . . .

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Who is the guy doing the intro? Didn't sound like either one of those guys.

His name is Kevin Cadle. He still presents the Murdoch-owned Sky Sports NFL coverage over here.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
...stuff...

I stopped watching after that

Don't take it personal. They're idiots. It's funny and interesting. I can't watch that game either though for other reasons that I don't care to get into detail about. Fucking cheaters. I'm so pissed at the NFL right now.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
upload_2015-2-6_0-5-50.png

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
oh thanks for this - gonna watch this on the big screen this weekend with the last of my home-brew :)