Never Seen This Before

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
My fantasy league is through rtsports. If you go to "NFL scoreboard" it'll show the odds for each game. Yesterday it had the Rams at -1. Today, get this, it has this game listed as "EVEN." You serious? Is that possible lol? Can the odds at Vegas do that? So weird to me and makes me nervous.

Just a Crazy Wild Fun Fact

I'm in a money pool at my work. This is a large pool with 70 people in it. I just mentioned how very close this game is, never seen one closer by the experts. Out of that 70, nine people, including me, picked the Rams to win this game. I work in Springfield, MO, to. To bring that number into me detail, that's only 5 more people that pick Tampa Bay to win on TNF. Crazy wild! So if the Rams win, I got an edge on most anybody in that pool. The weekly winnings are like $200, too. OMG I'm excited! Gonna be in STL to watch this one with my Cowboys friends. We better win lol.

Go Rams!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
It opened a pickem, quickly went to Boys -1, and now it's cowboys -1 1/2 at some books. Heavy public money on Dallas.