Never gets old... '99 Niners @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My lord I loved that game. I damn near cried towards the end when it was clear that the Rams just dominated them

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Isaac Bruce was just completely unstoppable that game. I wonder if we will ever have a hall of fame level wide out like him on this current team.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dang...

Kurt Warner, man, just incredible.

I. Bruce is one of the most fluent all around receivers you'll ever see.

PhxRam

I liked the ticker at the bottom..

Bruce was the 5th Rams player to score 4 tds in a game, the second one in two weeks (Hakim)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Where were you for this game?

Me: I couldn't get tickets... So my buddies and I went to the TWA Dome tailgating lots, propped up a TV in the back of a pickup, and watched this game from the parking lot!

A few beers later... The city was rocking after this game!

Nuts!

A blast to experience!

fearsomefour

Legend
Warner was just impeccable. Back foot lands and the ball is out with perfect touch. Magic.
Lawrence Phillips missing the block....there is some justice in that.

fearsomefour

Legend
Where were you for this game?

Me: I couldn't get tickets... So my buddies and I went to the TWA Dome tailgating lots, propped up a TV in the back of a pickup, and watched this game from the parking lot!

A few beers later... The city was rocking after this game!

Nuts!

A blast to experience!
At home, phone turned off, jumping around and yelling.
Made it to the game in SF. Barely made it to the game had to take drastic measures that had my new wife very angry at me. She cheered in the game but wouldn't talk to me for two days.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
OK, so now could someone explain why oh why the current cadre of receivers can't get open like this bunch? I watch Bruce and company "easily" create space, even in tight quarters like close to the E.Z.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
OK, so now could someone explain why oh why the current cadre of receivers can't get open like this bunch? I watch Bruce and company "easily" create space, even in tight quarters like close to the E.Z.

Because both Bruce and Holt may end up in the Hall of Fame and Proehl and Hakim benefited from their presence, while our current receivers have yet to show they are on that level...no disrespect intended to them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Because both Bruce and Holt may end up in the Hall of Fame while our current receivers have yet to show they are on that level...no disrespect intended to them.

No doubt these were two gifted players. They would excel regardless of offensive system.

That said; they played in a beautiful offense (for wide receivers).

Schotty has some work to do with his missionary-position offense, IMO.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I understand Prime, but again, these are (in theory) the best of the best, college hero's and stand out's, it shouldn't take a HOF'er to get open. If that were true, then 90% of pro receivers in the game wouldn't attain the catch's and receiving yards they do year after year.