NEVER been to an NFL game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Ok, so I'm born and raised in SoCal. Been to Lakers (playoffs), Clippers(playoffs), Dodgers, Angels(world series), Kings, Ducks, Trojans, Bruins games.... but NEVER an NFL game.

Anyone headed out to the AZ game in a few weeks???

This is more a "confessional" than anything else. So be gentle my ROD bros.

Last edited:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I've been to 3... 4th this season. All London games tho. Every time I think it looks good for getting to the Lou it falls through.

When the only Rams game you've seen is a 45-7 loss to the Patriots, I'd argue it's better to have been to none!

Penguin.

Rookie
I went to a Blues game with a friend, and a Cardinals game. Both were free, and I usually don't head towards St Louis due to the notorious bad rep it has. Though, now that I am pretty financially set, I am planning on going to plenty of Rams games before they move; if they do. I hope they don't, but I at least want to go to one before they move.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I and 3 or 4 Ramsbro's from the area will be flying down to Phoenix for that game. We also travel to SF yearly for that game. Should be a good time I've never been to the Cardinals new stadium.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I and 3 or 4 Ramsbro's from the area will be flying down to Phoenix for that game. We also travel to SF yearly for that game. Should be a good time I've never been to the Cardinals new stadium.
It's an amazing venue! Have a great time and the fine folks of Phoenix will treat you nice. They caught the freeway shooter too so you can rest easy if you drive on the 10 for any reason.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
It's an amazing venue! Have a great time and the fine folks of Phoenix will treat you nice. They caught the freeway shooter too so you can rest easy if you drive on the 10 for any reason.
It really is a great place to watch a game not 1 bad seat in the house imho

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good to hear, there's a chance I could go there for work. My company is taking over distribution there probably around Memorial day. Not sure I want to relocate but it's an option.