Nelson Spruce

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm reserved. The guy was impressive when he played...but that's only page 1 of the novel.

Ever read a book and got into the first page only to find it got worse? I'm not saying that's Spruce...but let's read a few more pages.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I expected Spruce to do well after watching him play in the pac-12. The only worry I have for him is his size. Hes gonna get hit.

Dude has good size, he's over six foot and 200 lbs, good solid build for a receiver.

IMO the Rams saw what they expected in that preseason game and shelved him for until the season; suspect he could have played last week but they didn't want to risk losing him with Coop already dinged up. I have high expectations for him as a possession option out of the slot.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I'm reserved. The guy was impressive when he played...but that's only page 1 of the novel.

Ever read a book and got into the first page only to find it got worse? I'm not saying that's Spruce...but let's read a few more pages.
If he can stay healthy.this novel aint gonna do nothin but get better and better

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
Sorry, I missed that one Stony. I thought he got more money than the rest of the receiver udfa's

I was joining in the self-quoting claims to early posts in favor of Spruce. I needed your post for context. So, I guess I made a claim for you too.

BTW I like seeing your handle. It always makes me think of one of my all-time favorites, S Dave Elmendorf.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
And then you have the guy who called it in June before he played a single snap.

Haha. OK Tavian I'll give you some credit for that post in June.
However, there's a big difference between what you said, "Hope he's on our roster in September I like this guy."

...and the not vague prediction I uttered probably 5 times, "I guarantee all of you that he will make the 53 man roster, even if he never plays again in pre-season. I am willing to put money on it. He's on the team, guaranteed."

See the difference? If he had not made the team, my statements could be used to tear me a new one. Yours were more of the vague kind that could not be used as evidence against you. ;)

Geez, why can't these guys just admit I can see the future and I'm the only one on earth that can predict if a player makes the final 53.