need someone to test something..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have no clue what the problem was or what you guys were talking about. But it looked liked it ended well. :)

Notice how I didnt ask you?

I knew damn well there were going to be issues. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
PhxRam wondering about life:
why do you think you feel the brunt of my abuse?

Jealousy? Cause I'm older and wiser is my guess. That's OK with me because I'm, you know, wise. And old.

Alan

Legend
reggae joining the groove:
That's how I met my ex wife
No good deed goes unpunished, never volunteer eh? :ROFLMAO:
Thanks reggae, I've been waiting for some time to post this. (y) :banana:

Welcome to the ROD reggae! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Probably one of your better decisions in deciding to join the ROD community. ;) The best and most knowledgeable Rams forum there is so there's always going to be some good stuff to talk about here. :)

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location. We'll be over for dinner Saturday. I'm bringing the beer though so no worries mon. :LOL:

petsblog-747447.jpg
upload_2014-8-8_7-27-32.jpeg
upload_2014-8-8_7-31-26.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-8_7-30-17.jpeg
    upload_2014-8-8_7-30-17.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 103