Need Some Help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just found one of the same design on that Google image page that was BADLY faded but it said "rare 1940's original"
Try tweeting the picture to Jack Youngblood. He obviously didn't play in that era, but he might have an idea anyway.

@theblood85

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Certainly possible.
You can call it any year you want, and I doubt anyone would say a word about it.
I'm just jazzed to have finally relocated this thing and getting it up soon. The pennant and 3 of my signed jerseys (Bruce, Youngblood and Ferragmo) are going to be feature pcs for the room.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
If it really was 1947, that's the year after they moved to LA.
That is what someone told me yrs ago, that they think it was from a yr or two after the Rams moved. So i am guessing anywhere between 1947-52

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
image.jpg image.jpg I found both of these on a vintage pennant website. Seems to be pretty damn close and they are saying 1950's

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think this was before Jacks time. And I'm not sure if he is a Rams historian type or not. He may hit you up tho.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
That is one sick pennant! Good luck finding the date.

You'll have to give us a pick of your Rams Room when it's finished. (y)
Will do Bruh. finally got the wife to agree to let me do our family rm as my Rams room ... stipulation being ... it can't look like a cluster fuck lol ... so i'm buying all new frames and what not for shit so it looks good and clean

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I figured @DaveFan'51 would have one in his closet AND still have the receipt after purchasing it. :p
:p " Back at ya! X!!:LOL:I don't save receipts!:p I have one pretty Old one. But the pennant Above doesn't ring a bell, so I'm guessing "Pre 1951" that would be my best guess! Best of luck finding out @ReddingRam Let us know if your able to date it!!(y) ( Have no fear @Mikey Ram, I don't get Mad, I get better than even!!:ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
That is one sick pennant! Good luck finding the date.

You'll have to give us a pick of your Rams Room when it's finished. (y)
This is a very cool pennant. Never seen it before.

I think I still have this one... somewhere.... i believe it is late 60's, early 70's.

pennant-losangelesrams.JPG

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I think I still have this one... somewhere.... i believe it is late 60's, early 70's.

I have this one too, @Stranger, It's " 1969!" I remember the year because it's the year I met Deacon Jones!! and bought it!(y)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

I have one of these as well, but it is a bit faded.... colors are not as vibrant