Need some help from Android guys with Google Drive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Last night I had an "incident". When I fuck up and do stupid shit I like to label it as an incident, it sounds better, it makes it sound professional. Like an "occurrence".

Anyway.

I was standing on a chair in my kitchen to take off the cover of the light to get the dead bugs out, you know how they get in there and die.

Anyway for a split second, like a tenth of a moment, I forgot I wasn't on the floor and went to put my phone on the counter and turned and stepped in that direction.......with no floor underfoot LOL. On the way down to the floor I was of course reminded that I was standing on a fucking chair. I was able to break my fall and get away with a bruised palm, which is denting my sex life let me tell you, and a slightly tender shoulder. Unfortunately the phone in my hand died a quick and crunchy death. As in way more than a broken screen, it got sort of crushed.

So my question is this.

I have a new phone. Had the Galaxy3 now have the Galaxy5. Not all that yippee fuckin skippy about this but oh well.

SOOOOOOOO..... how do I download my pics from Google Drive en masse? I don't want to do it one at a time unless I have to because that will take tons of time. Is there a way to yank them all from the Drive to my phone all at once?

I will transfer ONE FULL ROD dollar to the poster who can give me a solution to this.

Seriously does anyone know how to do this?

PhxRam

You would have thought you would have learned something from Michael Hutchence

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dont think you can make a zip file in Drive.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dont think you can make a zip file in Drive.
Yes you can. Select them all with the top checkbox, and then click on the more button at the top.
YnifqND.png
zmiu04i.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Im on my phone I dont see a screen that looks like that.

There is no choice to download more than one pic at a time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Im on my phone I dont see a screen that looks like that.

There is no choice to download more than one pic at a time.
That's because I opened it on my computer. You can do that, you know.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah I was hoping to pull them down straight onto the new phone but it looks like that cannot be done in volume, only one at a time. So I'm going to get them on the computer and then onto the phone. I wonder why they don't have that feature on the new version. Kit Kat is nice in some ways but some features got left behind that were very good IMO.