Need some beta testers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Without getting too much into it, I need some volunteers to test out a new forum software that we might be making a switch to. We've imported the database (users and posts) into it, but I need about 10 or so people to give it a test run and give me some feedback. This requires you to REALLY mess around with it and try to make use of ALL of the features. It would be helpful if you were twitter and/or facebook users too.

PM me for the link.

Thanks.

iced

X said:
Without getting too much into it, I need some volunteers to test out a new forum software that we might be making a switch to. We've imported the database (users and posts) into it, but I need about 10 or so people to give it a test run and give me some feedback. This requires you to REALLY mess around with it and try to make use of ALL of the features. It would be helpful if you were twitter and/or facebook users too.

PM me for the link.

Thanks.

hehe i'm in a database class too. what are you guys using? Mysql, Php, etc?

and i would but i got too much work due by tuesday

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The software is php, and the database is MySql.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh yeah, and I should mention that anything you post on this other board is only temporary. We're going to delete this when we make the switch and import an up-to-date database when the time is right. I understand that switching up the forum entirely is an inconvenience, but it's for good reason. And a new scheme will cause some hiccups, but we have good coordinators so you should be able to pick it up quickly and produce right away.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'd be happy to beta test, for the betterment of the site. Mac user here. I'll give you honest non - wishy/washy feedback, Bradford excluded, site inclusive only.

iced

X said:
The software is php, and the database is MySql.

lol awesome - 2 things taught in my class.

i know where to run if i need help lol

joeybittick

Rookie
I can help test if you are still looking for testers. It's just posting on the new beta and testing out each function, right? I'm not a programmer or anything but if you just need someone to play around with it, let me know.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The Rams should give X free season tickets for all the effort he puts in as a fan. I'm debating on whether I ever want to watch this team again in my life and X is working overtime making this place one of the best Ram related sites on the net.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
VCRam said:
The Rams should give X free season tickets for all the effort he puts in as a fan. I'm debating on whether I ever want to watch this team again in my life and X is working overtime making this place one of the best Ram related sites on the net.
It's called passion and loyalty X has both those helps that he has horns to :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
VCRam said:
Thanks cake. Appreciate it.

And now everyone gets to test drive the new forum.
KEEPING IN MIND THAT THE STYLE WILL CHANGE SOME AND THE BBCODE IS NOT DONE.

I just want people to get familiar with it real quick before we change.
Don't want anyone to be caught off guard.

(anything you post over there will not be kept. Repeat, will NOT be kept. This is temporary).

http://ramsondemand.com/test/