Need help with a wager

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I created a wager. Didn't know I still could since my "pitboss" title was gone.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, RL stuff is making this a Gentleman's bet... so I'm not committing any money to it. Plus, got a bunch of RL stuff going on and if I bought a jersey right now... hooo man... it would be UNFRIENDLY up in this piece...

Any "humiliations galore" as Inigo Montoya would say must come with what we got on hand.

Pretty sure he has a Brady jersey.

Problem is he has really short hair like me. So I dunno if the "Something About Mary" 'do will work.

It's perfect, tho. The Mary 'do, a deflated football and a sign that says, simply, "Yep, Brady cheated."

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Tell him he's gotta give you that thousand dollars, having to wear a Brady jersey and post it on facebook is probably with more then that $$ wise.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Well, RL stuff is making this a Gentleman's bet... so I'm not committing any money to it. Plus, got a bunch of RL stuff going on and if I bought a jersey right now... hooo man... it would be UNFRIENDLY up in this piece...

Any "humiliations galore" as Inigo Montoya would say must come with what we got on hand.

Pretty sure he has a Brady jersey.

Problem is he has really short hair like me. So I dunno if the "Something About Mary" 'do will work.

It's perfect, tho. The Mary 'do, a deflated football and a sign that says, simply, "Yep, Brady cheated."

This but don't forget the Pinocchio nose!