Nearing the end for some of the NFL elite QB's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Manning 38
Brady 37
Brees 35
Rivers 32
Roethlisberger 32

When Brett Favre was teasing us with retirement I remained excited to see him continue. Like him or not, he was a hell of a football player. Seeing a special player retire is bittersweet. Once they're gone, they're gone for good on the field.

Most people have Manning, Brady, and Brees rated as top 5 QB's in the league today.

Rivers and Roethlisberger are on most top 10 lists.

Enjoy 2014 folks! These are some special players nearing the end of their careers. Manning, Brady, and Brees are certain HOF'ers.

Rogers is over 30 too.

In a couple of years the elite QB list is due for a massive shake up!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is a sort of Golden Era isn't it.

It's gonna take some time before we see this type of talent under center. There are a lot of HOF caliber guys playing out the string right now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a sort of Golden Era isn't it.

It's gonna take some time before we see this type of talent under center. There are a lot of HOF caliber guys playing out the string right now.

That's what hit me in the face looking at the top QB lists in another thread.

You are right; this is a special time!

Times like this will come again... But we are in a hell of a sweet spot right now.

jjab360

Legend
I'm really not sure if we have as many great QBs coming up as we do going out, I'm just hoping Sam is one of those QBs, tbh.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm really not sure if we have as many great QBs coming up as we do going out, I'm just hoping Sam is one of those QBs, tbh.

Nowhere near it from what I can tell or at least based on what I read.

Maybe the NFL is going to go through a pivot point. Maybe the passing game was as much a part of the passers being excellent as it was the rules.

Interesting......just a thought.