Ndingdong Suh best FA since Reggie White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
I hope Donald doesnt think like him and want a contract like this.

Who knows. But that much coin for a player that isn't a QB isn't smart. Now, if Donald suddenly starts putting up 15+ sack seasons as a DT, maybe.

Doubt that happens though. If he wants that much, be sure to have his replacement lined up. Thankfully we won't have to worry about it for some time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
One step closer to pulling off the "Haynesworth".

*on a side note, Donald will improve on his rookie season and become a 10+ sacks, 20+ TFL DT and we will pay him close to this and it will be worth it. By that time the salary cap will be $160mil+ anyway so is doable.

paceram

Pro Bowler
One step closer to pulling off the "Haynesworth".

*on a side note, Donald will improve on his rookie season and become a 10+ sacks, 20+ TFL DT and we will pay him close to this and it will be worth it. By that time the salary cap will be $160mil+ anyway so is doable.
If true, the Dolphins battles vs. the Bills (Incognito) should be interesting.

That sounds like a WWF Main Event!

A55VA6

Legend
And don't get me wrong, he is a very good player... but that's way too much money. Especially for a piece of shit like him.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm not suggesting we do it, because I'm not a fan of Suh as a teammate, but you could cut Chris Long.

In essence trading one big contract for another and getting a younger player.

Long's contract deescalates in coming years though doesn't it? Like JL's contract does.

That kind of money on that side of the LOS is crazy, but MIA isn't the best at this kind of thing.

MrMotes

Starter
I see what you mean, But Jack wouldn't "Stomp" on another player when he down. And that type of player doesn't fit MY profile of a "Ram Player"! Just sayin'!:cool:

But Deacon Jones probably would have and he pretty much defines what it means to be a Rams player to a lot of people...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I will give u Deion but Manning is just as overrated as Suh in my book
When you sign a player and that player plays a major part in taking you to the Superbowl, i don't think he is overrated. I personally don't believe he is the best QB in the NFL, but I can't deny that a decent argument can be made to call him such. And a DT doesn't influence the game as much as a QB does.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
But Deacon Jones probably would have and he pretty much defines what it means to be a Rams player to a lot of people...
:hellno:Sorry, your wrong!! Deacon was a personal friend of mine, and I guarantee he wouldn't! He would have knocked the Crap out of an opponent, But he wouldn't have stomped him when he's down!!!:cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So Suh signs with the Dolphins. I love it.
Now that Franchise will die a slow painful death for 6 years.