Ndamukong Suh Fined $31,500 for hit on Brandon Weeden

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should Suh have been fined?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Was this hit worthy of a fine?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7FpvVFDKc[/youtube]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NO! Not even close. And this bullcrap has bled into the college game now as well. I've seen several "outstanding" hits flagged with the "Targeting" flag that comes with a game suspension. Guys are getting flagged because often times the "hittee" doesn't see it coming. Really? Better put your head on a swivel if you really want to play football. Pussies!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ndumby "note to self, make sure if gonna pay 31K to hit a QB make sure he good"

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
You know he has done some questionable things that leads to him being picked on now. This hit No, not even close! The dude just had the damned ball! But he brought this on himself for some of the bone head plays he has screwed up. I love his style of play but there is a line...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Helmet to the chin...

bi4OrpU.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That's the rule. Should be called. Even tho I don't like it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Everyone seems to say teams with a rep for peneltys will get penalized even if it's iffy well I am sure the same goes for players with a rep for being dirty.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
If the NFL is gonna fine that hit. Then they need to pass a rule if the QB is touched anywhere, no matter how slight the touch then they are down and the play is over.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
Helmet to the chin...

bi4OrpU.jpg

Ok I can see that now it's freeze framed for a split second but you got to be kidding me! lol If they fine him for something that wasn't obvious because it was so fast and didn't get flagged why don't they do this with other hits/penalties? Makes no sense. Seems its more opinion of a person than anything because no one person or rule can govern all. I'm more thinking of things done to Sammy B lol So I'm a little partial. Good still pic though...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
May happen more often but most don't make it a story just pay the fine and move on

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's probably not as much the hit instead the action of launching himself at Weeden?