NBC's Olympics coverage is awful

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Dumbass of the Olympics.
I'm as patriotic and root for American athletes as much as anybody. But, to be honest, I have been so embarrassed by the lack of class shown by so many American athletes. And lack of good sportsmanship. Is it a generational thing? Man. Lochte. Hope Solo cryin' and moaning. DeMarcus Cousins, Runners making excuses when they don't do well, Even Phelps. Come on man. Over the top. Be above it. Be gracious. Some of the gymnasts have been great. Some of the runners. But man. Too many spoiled brats.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GB gold in the women's hockey, my pals daughter in the team. I'm so chuffed for them!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe I am just not that tech savvy, but having the Olympic's coverage on several channels that I don't normally watch was frustrating. I have watched more summer Olympics this year than I have for more than two decades, because I am tired of politics on tv. I have waited, and waited for Olympic boxing, and nothing on the couple of channels that I knew about. I did a search today to see if boxing was even an Olympic sport anymore, only to find out that it happened already. I watched back when Sugar Ray Leonard, Michael and Leon Spinks won the gold medals in 1976....I watched Evander Holyfield, when he lost a bout because he knocked out his opponent in a vicious combination of punches..in the midst of which the ref called a break (supposedly), He was all but guaranteed to win the gold that year because he was so dominating, but instead got the bronze...I feel like I really missed out on what boxing used to be...It was a glamour sport when I was a kid, but seems to have less cachet than women's water polo today...*sigh..

Last edited: