NBA Finals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm just gonna say this right now...

I want Golden State to win.

I think Lebron's Cavs will win.

This will be fun to watch.

FRO

Legend
LeBron reminds me so much of Shaq in the sense they are so powerful and hard to stop, and they get away with so many offensive fouls.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man,,, if Kyrie Irving is out for the series I'm gonna have to change my prediction that Lebron's team will win.

Overtime in game 1 ... James almost won that bitch too.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Man,,, if Kyrie Irving is out for the series I'm gonna have to change my prediction that Lebron's team will win.

Overtime in game 1 ... James almost won that bitch too.
Yeah man! I don't see the Cavs winning the series with Irving out now. He's the reason why they didn't get beat and it went into OT.

I'm thinking series goes 4-2 Golden State.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Cleveland wins; LeBron is in the convo for one of the best ever.

He is THE REASON they are in this position.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wake me when it's over. Sorry - I just can't get into this series.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
If Cleveland wins; LeBron is in the convo for one of the best ever.

He is THE REASON they are in this position.
Hate to say it but your right unfortunately, dude can get teams there without a doubt. I still don't think he's better than Jordan, Kobe, or Wilt but he's up there I'm convinced now. You think you put him over those other 3 if he wins?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Both teams stink, sorry. The showtime Lakers (or Celtics or Bulls) would mop the floor with these teams. It would be an easy sweep all day long.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
No way the league lets this go less than 6 games. James could be out there with 4 of us playing and they'd still make the games close. Although the Warriors are playing like absolute garbage. Steph should let Dellavedova hold his MVP trophy until he shows up in this series.

The Warriors are playing way too nonchalant and cutesy with the ball. No grit, no hustle and Cleveland has this series tied.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Cavs are playing like their lives depend on it... the Warriors are playing like they'll have many more chances down the road to win a championship.

I hate James, but my god. :bow:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hate to say it but your right unfortunately, dude can get teams there without a doubt. I still don't think he's better than Jordan, Kobe, or Wilt but he's up there I'm convinced now. You think you put him over those other 3 if he wins?

That's a good question.

To be honest; I'd put him ahead of Kobe. Higher PPG and %.

If Cleveland wins... Wow. He definitely is the IT factor for that team.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Hahaha GS up 3-2 ;) my psychic abilities are almost confirmed!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That's a good question.

To be honest; I'd put him ahead of Kobe. Higher PPG and %.

If Cleveland wins... Wow. He definitely is the IT factor for that team.
Lebron's got more time, but at this point I wouldn't put him ahead of Kobe, Jordan or Magic. Those guys could literally will their teams to victory. I don't see Lebron as good as them in that area.

He's a great player to carry a team by himself, but I don't see him pushing his teammates as well. And face it, thats part of what it takes to be the greatest. I do believe Lebron's the best player on the planet today.