National Anthem - Monday Night Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The artist is obviously very talented, But I prefer it being sung!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Violinest messed up once, had his finger out of place, but I thought he did great! I too did not like the cut up flag.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
90% sure they used a cut up flag at SB36. :mad:

Not a good choice by the Rams on this big night.

Hard to see, but looks like it;

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I thought it sucked, sorry.

I'd rather one of our cheerleaders sing it naked.
Well of course that would be better,b ut I thought the violin was pretty bad ass. An electric guitar or maybe a fiddle would be bad ass too, but nothing ops naked cheerleaders.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well of course that would be better,b ut I thought the violin was pretty bad ass. An electric guitar or maybe a fiddle would be bad ass too, but nothing ops naked cheerleaders.

And if you watch our watch them live, they're mega hotties. It's a jolly good experience that never fails to make me so proud to be a Rams fan. I'm that guy that is thanking the heavens during the half time performance.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Not a big fan of the violin version of the national anthem and the flag being cut up is disrespectful and if it did touch the ground not very respectful of our national flag either

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I liked it and I am glad someone is still doing things differently in this politically correct Mamby pamby society.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I thought the performance was nice and tasteful. But then again I love most renditions of the Star Spangled Banner.

I'm going to digress though. For me it doesn't get better than when a service man or woman sings the National Anthem. A pop star may be a better singer but there is something special about a man or woman in uniform singing their heart out.