Nascar's New Qualifying System

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

This is the most confusing and stupidest thing I have ever seen. Turned it off quickly...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I thought it might be interesting but it just seems like a giant cluster frig. I can see some serious accidents arising from the chaos.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I thought it might be interesting but it just seems like a giant cluster frig. I can see some serious accidents arising from the chaos.

I don't know anyone that understands it. It just seems chaotic and without form. I turned it on for a while and became so confused, I turned on a Gilligan's Island rerun. They need to make some changes or they will end up with a field of backup cars.

A55VA6

Legend
I actually enjoy it. Instead of 1 car on the track and it takes 2 hours to qualify, now it's many cars going out for their qualifying runs at once, and they get multiple runs before time expires. And you have to make the top 12 to advance and have a chance at the pole. It's quicker and a lot more interesting.