Name your surprise breakout player for 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'll go with Trumaine Johnson. He was arguably our best CB last season. Has the size that everyone wants these days as is entering the crucial '3rd year'. He's my breakout guy!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Off the wall... Stacy gets hurt and Cunningham leads the league in rushing. Terrell Davis, eat your heart out.

MFaulk107

The Realness
My answer is Tavon, but I wouldn't say he's a "surprise" breakout.
So I'll go with Stedman.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Roger Saffold stays healthy paves the way for stacy to get 1400 rushing yards and they both go to the pro bowl

ausmurp

Starter
Nobody said it has to be a Ram ;)

I'll go with Nick Foles. I think he is a top 3 pocket passing QB in the NFL. Last year, his stats projected over 16 games (he only played in 9 or 10) were second best in the NFL.

If we are talking about just Rams then I go with Ogletree. He can be one of the best LBs in the NFL if he continues to be a turnover machine and gets more sound with his tackling/run defense. I love watching him play, he was my favorite player on defense last year. He has the speed and ability to match the division foe play of Daryl Washington and Bobby Wagoner. I hope he does.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Kenny Britt explodes, becomes the Rams best receiver since Clayton took that broken leg, helps open up the pass game and the Rams offense experiences a renaissance that it hasn't seen in years!

Source: I work for the Rams.