Name the Rams first 3 picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
Here are my 3
1. Watkins
2. Matthews
3. Van Noy

We can revisit after the draft for bragging rights. :nice::lifting:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Are you trading up for Matthews? Because all of a sudden people are saying Matthews will be available at #13, when it's debatable if he'd even get past 6.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you trading up for Matthews? Because all of a sudden people are saying Matthews will be available at #13, when it's debatable if he'd even get past 6.
I'm convinced we will trade down then trade up from 13

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
How do you take Larry when Moe is ranked higher?
Or do you think Moe goes #1 overall?
Character concerns and rumored assault charges have me worried about his longevity in this league.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
1.2-OT Jake Mathews
1.13 Trade Down Rams get late first round CB- Jason Verrett & late 3rd OT/OG Billy Turner
2.44-QB Tom Savage
3.75-FS Terrance Brooks

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
1. G. Robinson
2. A. Donald
3. D. Buchannon

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
1.2-OT Jake Mathews
1.13 Trade Down Rams get late first round CB- Jason Verrett & late 3rd OT/OG Billy Turner
2.44-QB Tom Savage
3.75-FS Terrance Brooks

That's a pretty decent draft!
I'd rather see a corner other than Verrett, and I could see a QB taken there, but Savage would likely be gone, but hell, I like it.

scifiman

Here is how I think it goes down. Rams trade 2nd pick with say Atlanta who takes Mack. Rams with 6th pick take Evans. Rams then trade back up using some of the Atlanta picks to get the best OL left.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
That's a pretty decent draft!
I'd rather see a corner other than Verrett, and I could see a QB taken there, but Savage would likely be gone, but hell, I like it.

My thought was the big need to find a way to get another 2nd day draft pick & for a NICKLE to replace Cortland Finnegan with Dennard, Gilbert & Fuller off the board. Snead second drafted OL on the 2nd day .... Turner would fill the voids left by the looses of OL'ers Chris Williams, Shelley Smith & Harvey Dahl.