Name something you should never do when you're completely drunk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RmsLegends

Rookie
I reckon mine is one of those that is obvious, but back in my younger years in the service I had one to many alcohol related incidents. So was ordered to out patient alcohol rehab and showed up to one of my group sessions drunk. An Uncle Sam being as one poster already used the word in here...anal. Anyway Uncle Sam chose the route of feeling besmirched and disrespected instead of finding the total humor and irony in the situation.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Never dress up as cops with your buddy and attempt to raid the projects for drugs. That was a fun night in jail.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Do not steal a tractor and try to drive it to Canada - one of my buddies only got 5 miles before tho cops pulled him over.

Athos

Legend
Call your ex-girlfriend

Call someone you have romantic interest, but that person has absolutely no interest in you.....

Had a girl call/text me while smashed out of her brain......yikes.

My vote...

Try to enter a department store (Macy's). This dude walked smack into the doors, bounced off and almost went flying through the glass of the door behind him.

-----Also....don't get drunk in Amsterdam. Just don't. I'll leave THAT one there.--------

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
pretty much anything I did in my 20's and the first half of my 30's, hell my teens also. You should not take a nap while driving drunk, very costly. Hunt rabbits in a jeep with the windshield up, always remember to put the windshield down if you are going to be shooting fire arms while chasing rabbits. You should not park in a park parking lot to do a line if you're smashed, you may pass out before doin the line and be awakened by a police officer tapping on your window. I got 26 yrs of what you shouldnt do drunk, now I just dont drink, life is much easier now.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think everyone might be safe from the danger I'm going to share nowadays. Mainly because I don't think I've seen one of the monsters that I tangled with in a very long time,,, I wonder if they even exist anymore.

The reason I stopped drinking bourbon is because of the following horror scene. I was completely crap faced with some buddies in downtown Orlando. This was back before cell phones. I was setting up a booty call on a payphone right outside our watering hole. Everything was perfect, had the girl on the phone giving me directions to where the party was... When the freaking payphone cut me off. I had no more change, and neither did my friends. I proceeded to commence to whip the ass of this freaking thieving payphone. I gave it my best shot, and I mean I really hit that POS with some big time blows.

Well,,, that payphone took every shot I gave it, and my efforts delivered basically zero damage. Meanwhile, I was beat to hell... at least my hands and knuckles anyway.

Luckily, vicious payphones are apparently a thing of the past... but whatever you do, don't ever think you can whip one's ass. Especially drunk.

I fought a pay phone once, didnt do to well, those fuckers are tough. I had to settle for ripping the handset off.

Psycho_X

Legend
Try to prove you can do a sobriety test on your friends front porch just to prove that you can do it while drunk. Ended up falling through his front window and getting a couple good scars.