Name an unheralded player that stood out to you not named Michael Jordan.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I kept finding myself thinking "damn Fox is playing his ass off" he looks great

TexasRam

Legend
Pharoh Cooper, he only caught 2 passes, but he showed off his YAC ability, played both outside and slot, and both of his catches got a first down. There hasn't been a ton of buzz about him in the offseason, OTAs especially, he was becoming a forgotten man in the WR corps.

For sure, really excited about P. Coop's game. Some solid catches in traffic holding onto the ball after contact. He looked like a baller out there.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
That young man Bryant. Can't recall his first name. It was against third stringers (I think) but he was a wrecking ball inside.

I really, really liked Justin Davis at USC but thought he'd lost his first step after breaking his ankle during his freshman year. On Saturday he looked like that step was back. He wasn't particularly fumble prone during his time at 'SC so I don't think it'll continue. Loved how the Rams picked him up after he lost that second fumble.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Overall, I'd say the rookie class made a great showing, especially Everett and Kupp.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have been very cool to Pharoh Cooper's future here before this pre season . However I warmed up to him after this one game.Pharoh Cooper had some opps but when four highly rated & talented WR's Sammy Watkins, Mike Thomas, Tavon Austin & Josh Reynolds start to practice the heat :fuelfire:will really turn up on Pharoh Cooper.

I saw Spruuce and Harkey on punt coverage. Will be interesting.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cooper is also a Kamikaze on special teams as well as a more than adequate backup running back.

I was able to watch him pretty extensively in college and he is just an all-around excellent football player and positive teammate.

He also has a decent arm on him for trick plays as well as reverses from the wide receiver position and is a third-down back catching passes out of the backfield.

Not much mention of ha & Rogers playing together. LeRned from the best on special teams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Longacre, Smart & McQuaide

Louis Trinca-Pasat -- he is a starter no one ever talks about . High motor & was getting time in rotation last year before blowing out his knee I think. He is running around the field like crazy. Gets knocked down & back to his feet to pursue the ball.

He is the type of DT Wade likes .
Mike Purcell is the other starter with Brockers.

McQuide is a true pro bowler. I was watching special teams tackling drills & he caught my eye. Looked like a stud MLB .
He is not just a snapper . He can get down the field on punts.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Louis Trinca-Pasat -- he is a starter no one ever talks about . High motor & was getting time in rotation last year before blowing out his knee I think. He is running around the field like crazy. Gets knocked down & back to his feet to pursue the ball.

He is the type of DT Wade likes .
Mike Purcell is the other starter with Brockers.

McQuide is a true pro bowler. I was watching special teams tackling drills & he caught my eye. Looked like a stud MLB .
He is not just a snapper . He can get down the field on punts.

I agree, LTP & Purcell had stormers too.

Your observation on McQuaide is the same as mine - watching him run down field after a punt was awesome, dude is fast - I've been saying for a while he's been an unsung hero on our ST - I know he's a Pro Bowler, I just think he doesn't get the accolades he deserves from us fans in-house.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Cassanova, but there were several others. Snead, and Wade nailed the defensive side of the draft.