Name an unheralded player that stood out to you not named Michael Jordan.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
After watching the game again I thought NT Mike Purcell did a real good job of clogging up the middle of the line.

Name
Preman
Justin Davis, he looked really good cutting and hitting holes, made some good runs all on his own shiftiness. He would be a good addition to TD...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked what I saw from Matt Longacre, Ethan Westbrooks, and Morgan Fox.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Morgan Fox, Matt Longacre, and Kevin Davis.

Also thought the entire rookie class showed well in this game.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I liked what I saw from Matt Longacre, Ethan Westbrooks, and Morgan Fox.
I always felt that Ethan Westbrooks would develop into what we saw the other night.
I just hope he continues developing as a starter.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
After watching the game again I thought NT Mike Purcell did a real good job of clogging up the middle of the line.
Praise the football gods. We need someone to alternate with Brockers plus we are thin there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Longacre has to be the name for me. And there are plenty of guys who played above expectations on that side of the ball. Wade is simply phenomenal at what he does, that system of building guys through fundamentals in the simple roles of his defense is so damn effective.

I cannot wait to see what the defensive unit will look like when they get AD back in there at DT. But if not, well, you got the guy in place who will maximize the talent you give him.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Marquis Christian when he took the right angle. Really flies up to take on the ball carrier. Needs to break down and play under control more though to stop whiffing.
Pharoh Cooper looked pretty good to me as well.
Ejuan Price was active and getting pressure.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Casanova McKinzy and Ejuan Price -- I like what I saw from both of them. Only thing that would've made it better would be if either of them (or both) had registered a sack.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was very impressed with Fox and Longacre. Westbrooks was good too lol.

Ejuan Price in practice the other day came around the edge for a sack.He was there really quick. Then seeing him against Dallas was impressive.
--Morgan Fox & Westbrooks are super cool guys.Morgan Fox is just a baller, high motor.
Westbrooks gave a couple of us Ram fans a hug a sweaty .He has a silver grill
Which is funny. Totally nice guy. What a great group of players with Brockers .Petterson & Hatfield

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow, too many to list on the defensive side....lets try.

First, I always believed in Longacre.....Fox has shown that before...and I knew Westbrooks would take off after a scary offseason....the tat thingy....and son of bums defense...

I liked Carlos Thompson's measureables....but damn he brought it. I've watch Cassanova play in college. Auburn guy...but he brought it too.

Price surprised me...shouldn't have...short guys outta Pitt...
Smart surprised me....6th round pick
Bryant...Omarius....man, he surprised me.
Those db's.....I gotta give Marqui Christian some love...really was flying around. Joyner came in...like a closer....and locked down that wr on the 3rd down....surprising. I really can't remember which DB stood out besides those two...the d-line and olb's were creating so much havoc...

Offense...gotta go Justin Davis...I knew he was explosive....but I figured he wasn't tough/durable enough for the pros....I've seen that fumbling thing from him as well...but he ran very good. Receivers...Pharoh Cooper. He's taken the step I figured Mike Thomas would take. Everett surprised me....and finally...I'll say that Austin Blythe surprised me....I haven't watched the game close enough to see what he did to earn praise from PFF....but I'm about to find out.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Longacre fox tanzel ... Davis gotta hold on to the ball though

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think the 3rd RB Davis??? He looked really good. He exploded thru the holes and had pretty good vision. He just needs to hang on to the ball. If they work that out, he could be our 2nd RB.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The entire defense played pretty well - but despite the stiffarm play by DMcF - Nickell Roby Coleman really caught my eye out there. I think we are going to like seeing him on the field.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
OSLB'er Matt Longacre surprised me. He was generally good @ both pass rushing & setting the edge in run defense. Matt also saw action @ DE in Wade's special 4 DL defense. Wade used both of his OSLB'ers down in the 3 point stance @ both DE's post in his front 4.

Right there with Matt is LB'er Cassanova McKinzy....when you review Saturday's game he played both strong & weak side LB'er posts. Later on he was found playing both interior LB posts. This 6-3 260 LB'er is going to give Cory Littleton, Bryce Hager & Josh Forrest a serious run for their roster spots. Hey gals & gals we have a player here in Cassanova McKinzy.