Name a "Non Ram" draftee that you're following this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

beej

Rookie
For me it's DGB. I predicted that he'd have a terrible first year, and score no touchdowns, even though I hope that I that he has a good career. I'm a fan of his but I don't trust him if that makes any sense. This is one time I actually hope that I'm wrong. It'll be interesting to see how he and Mariota do together in Tennesee.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Malcolm Brown RB Texas
I liked this kid, another victim of Mack Brown, hopefully he can grind out those tough yards on 3rd and short

oops - thought you meant our UDFA

For players on other teams I would say it has to be TJ Clemmings
I'd like to see why a guy like that fell so far

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Two Ducks. Mariota and Fisher.

Mariota is a great guy that I saw a lot of improvement in this season but still never thought he would transition well. I hope I'm wrong obviously not for the Titans but for a good, very respectful kid.

With Fisher, I just want to see if he can be the difference maker in the NFL that he was with the Ducks. I also wanted the Rams to take him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
All the guys the Steelers drafted.

And who the Jaguars drafted. The past couple years after firing Gene Smith they got some good players.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
* Danny Shelton - DT - Browns
* Cam. Erving - OC/OG - Browns
* Bud Dupree - DE - Steelers
* Breshard Perriman - WR - Ravens
All these Players are guys the Rams will be playing against THIS year!! So I'll be watching them!!(y):cautious:

Stel

Starter
I thought you meant UDFAs, too.

Of the drafted players we didn't select, for me, Ereck Flowers. He was the guy I really wanted at ROT.

Of the undrafted players, Nick Marshall. One of my favorites in the draft class. I think the guy will turn out to be a solid player.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shane Ray of the Broncos.
Markus Golden of the Cardinals.
Mitch Morse of the Chiefs.
Marcus Murphy of the New Orleans Saints.

All Mizzou guys.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Jaelen Strong... I've been a big believer in him and really would have liked to have him as Ram but I think he will do very well opposite of Deandre Hopkins

KJD_Ram

Rookie
living here in Salem, I gotta go with 503....Marcus Mariota...Hey 503, your tag says brewmaster...you brew?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
For me it's DGB. I predicted that he'd have a terrible first year, and score no touchdowns, even though I hope that I that he has a good career. I'm a fan of his but I don't trust him if that makes any sense. This is one time I actually hope that I'm wrong. It'll be interesting to see how he and Mariota do together in Tennesee.

I'm probably wrong, but I think Bud Sasser will have a better rookie year. I wouldn't mind putting some RoD currency on it. I'm not even sure what it's good for... other than bragging rights.

Honestly, the person I was most interested actually landed with the Rams, Todd Gurley.

I'll have to go with Dorsett out of Miami. I think he'll have a pretty good year with the Colts. I may be in the minority but I don't think Andre Johnson is an upgrade over Reggie Wayne.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I will try to follow what all of the QBs are doing.

I am interested to see how Jaelen Strong plays too, but that is more of a long term thing, since he has a ways to go to polish his game.