My wish list for the schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here are some things I'm hoping to see on the schedule when its released a week from today:

1. Kickoff Game: Buffalo
Sean McVay is 5-0 in opening games. It would be great to get that mark to 6-0 with a win against a potential Super Bowl opponent.

2. Green Bay: Early Season
I'm hoping the trip to Lambeau takes place before the tundra is frozen. I might be there!

3. Tampa: Late Season
Same deal - I'd rather sit in the stands in Tampa (less than 3 hours from me) when its 75 degrees and the thunder storms are less common, as opposed to the sweltering heat that lingers through October.

4. Thanksgiving
Now that there is a third game (not just @Dallas and @Detroit), how about turkey with a side of Rams victory?

5. Final Game: Seattle
The schedule makers end the year with a division opponent. I'd prefer it be Seattle, the likely #4 team in the division, while the 49ers and Cardinals battle it out for whatever playoff spot they are targeting. Hopefully, the game will be meaningless to us and we'll be resting starters, but if we need the game, Seattle would be an extremely beatable opponent.

6. Road Trip Reprieve: "Road Game" vs. Tenants
If we're going to have a cluster of road games (i.e. 3 in 4 weeks) it would be nice if it could be broken up by our "trip" to SoFi to play the Tenants. Travel can actually be a big factor this year, as each of the Rams' opponents has an international game, while the Rams get to play 10 of 17 games at home.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I concur. Though Dallas may be a viable home opener as Jerruh helped lobby us back to LA

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting note: NFC West travel miles:

Seahawks 29,446
49ers 20,792
Cardinals 19,616
Rams 17,204