My way too early Rams mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'll preface this by saying, I am like most Ram fans who feel the biggest needs are CB and Edge. But with McSnead, you can never rule out offense with the first pick.

#104 Coby Bryant, CB
#142 Tariq Castro-Fields, CB
#175 D'Vonte Price, RB
#211 Christopher Allen, Edge
#212 Obinna Eze, T
#218 Myron Tagovailoa-Amosa, Edge
#238 Dane Belton, S
#251 Ellis Brooks, LB

Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me to see them go for a TE with either of the first two picks. If they do, I like Jelani Woods @ #104 or Charlie Kolar @#142

dang

Legend
I'll preface this by saying, I am like most Ram fans who feel the biggest needs are CB and Edge. But with McSnead, you can never rule out offense with the first pick.

#104 Coby Bryant, CB
#175 D'Vonte Price, RB
#212 Obinna Eze, T
#238 Dane Belton, S
#251 Ellis Brooks, LB

Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me to see them go for a TE with either of the first two picks. If they do, I like Jelani Woods @ #104 or Charlie Kolar @#142
I like the positions selected and order selected in except I hope they find a TE. (Kolar projects nicely). I’m not plugged into the players this year so I trust the players u selected.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would be thrilled - and surprised - if Bryant were still available to us there.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think we get another mid rounder by dumping a player like Rapp or possibly Henderson. Two guys with only a yr left on their contracts. That may give them some ammo to trade up into the early 3rd to get an edge or a better CB prospect.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think we get another mid rounder by dumping a player like Rapp or possibly Henderson. Two guys with only a yr left on their contracts. That may give them some ammo to trade up into the early 3rd to get an edge or a better CB prospect.

Your out of your mind imo. HENDO? Yeah ok sure.

I respect him as a Ram so much. He really balls out. You might not have an eye for that kind of a thing though.

I think it sticks out if you look close enough. The SuperBowl catch & how he sort of took over the RB postition was impressive & how much The Rams coaching staff trust him.

I don’t know who your RB’s are going to be?

Then Taylor Rapp as well ? I could see it if Jalen RAMsey wants him gone. It will depend on what he thinks.I believe he likes Rapp.He isn’t afraid of him selling Jalen out.

If anything I say a CB is key,or at least the best DB on the board. A bigger RB
Or for competition for a 3rd stringer.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like the positions selected and order selected in except I hope they find a TE. (Kolar projects nicely). I’m not plugged into the players this year so I trust the players u selected.

Kendall is going to be tough to move out of the backup position. He is really going to improve.
Hopkins still has 2 more years lefts as well. A RB/ HB / TE hybrid type.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Your out of your mind imo. HENDO? Yeah ok sure.

I respect him as a Ram so much. He really balls out. You might not have an eye for that kind of a thing though.

I think it sticks out if you look close enough. The SuperBowl catch & how he sort of took over the RB postition was impressive & how much The Rams coaching staff trust him.

I don’t know who your RB’s are going to be?

Then Taylor Rapp as well ? I could see it if Jalen RAMsey wants him gone. It will depend on what he thinks.I believe he likes Rapp.He isn’t afraid of him selling Jalen out.

If anything I say a CB is key,or at least the best DB on the board. A bigger RB
Or for competition for a 3rd stringer.
Woods balled out, but you have to make tough decisions sometimes and he will not be back after next yr. He will go somewhere to get paid.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What’s bad about that ? If HENDO & Rapp both Ball out ? Woods only got a 6th rd pick back.
If these guys ball out then your talking at least a 3rd or 4th pick..
Woods balled out, but you have to make tough decisions sometimes and he will not be back after next yr. He will go somewhere to get p

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

#104 Coby Bryant, CB
#175 D'Vonte Price, RB
#212 Obinna Eze, T
#238 Dane Belton, S
#251 Ellis Brooks, LB

This is pretty damn reasonable.

I would be happy with this.

Great job brother.