My way of passing time...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
It's been a pretty boring Sunday afternoon for me, and I should probably be studying for my accounting exam this week :ohno: :dahh: :bleck: , but I have no motivation nor the energy so I've decided I'm going to put on our Super Bowl game against the Patsies I recorded on my dvr... yea it still hurts, even for me, a younger fan who was forced to go to bed by his mom at an early time while the game was on lol.. I remember trying to sneak the tv on only to hear her screaming for me to go to bed hahaha.. i even remember staying up praying really hard for me to wake up the next day with us having won the game, but that was all put to rest (no pun intended :boing: ) when I heard my neighbors celebrating like mad men when Vinitieri hit that damn kick... I have watched this recording probably a hand full of times and I still freeze it before his kick EVERY TIME :x ... with all these positive Rams vibes coming out of OTA's I want to keep them going and pass on the Super Bowl vibes haha lol idk, Im rambling now but I look forward to watching my idle #28 do his thing in the game... GO RAMS!!!! Super Bowl bound and ready to shock the world!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Enjoy! Now you can watch it twice in a row if you want. I never get tired of it. :ja:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wouldn't it just be ironic, and AMAZING, if we pulled off that sorta run like the Pats did against them and beat them in the Super Bowl this time around? No one expected them to win that game, would love to have the roles reversed and have a revenge Super Bowl against them, where we wouldn't be the favorites and have Young GZ come in to hit the game winner!!! Oh mannnnn

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
NERamsFan in seventh heaven:
Wouldn't it just be ironic, and AMAZING, if we pulled off that sorta run like the Pats did against them and beat them in the Super Bowl this time around? No one expected them to win that game, would love to have the roles reversed and have a revenge Super Bowl against them, where we wouldn't be the favorites and have Young GZ come in to hit the game winner!!! Oh mannnnn

:yahoo: :plus1: :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey man. Doesn't matter how old you are. Put on the SB we WON and enjoy. You'll also see how Fish worked to ALMOST beat us. And I dare say, that was a better team than the one that got cheated out of the SB by those POS patsies. I think that may get you pumped for what we may be looking at with Fish and an owner that has actually given him the reins.

Flat out - the patsies cheated to barely win that SB. If they hadn't? No "dynasty".

Also remember - they shouldn't have even been in that game. We should in all honesty have been playing the Raiders. We win that match up every day back then and twice on Sundays.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Hey man. Doesn't matter how old you are. Put on the SB we WON and enjoy. You'll also see how Fish worked to ALMOST beat us. And I dare say, that was a better team than the one that got cheated out of the SB by those POS patsies. I think that may get you pumped for what we may be looking at with Fish and an owner that has actually given him the reins.

Flat out - the patsies cheated to barely win that SB. If they hadn't? No "dynasty".

Also remember - they shouldn't have even been in that game. We should in all honesty have been playing the Raiders. We win that match up every day back then and twice on Sundays.

lol wish I had out SB win on dvr but I missed that airing on NFL Newtwork :/

But I completely agree, Patsies cheated and barely got by us. Even seeing all these ludicrous non-calls is killing me. Living here in Mass, I didn't mind the Pats, but those sediments forever changed after that Super Bowl. I f!@#king hate the Pats and enjoy any and all negative happenings relating to that POS franchise.

I know ultimately though, we WILL win our deserved Super Bowl soon enough. Honestly, all this team needs is experience together and maybe a couple more pieces to solidify both sides of the ball, and we will become a powerhouse. I truly truly believe it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
NERamsFan said:
RamFan503 said:

lol wish I had out SB win on dvr but I missed that airing on NFL Newtwork :/

But I completely agree, Patsies cheated and barely got by us. Even seeing all these ludicrous non-calls is killing me. Living here in Mass, I didn't mind the Pats, but those sediments forever changed after that Super Bowl. I f!@#king hate the Pats and enjoy any and all negative happenings relating to that POS franchise.

I know ultimately though, we WILL win our deserved Super Bowl soon enough. Honestly, all this team needs is experience together and maybe a couple more pieces to solidify both sides of the ball, and we will become a powerhouse. I truly truly believe it.

And justifiably so.