My Unpopular Rams Opinions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think the rams focus on the secondary come draft day. New DC Williams will fight for the rams improving the talent back there.

I agree, and am hoping they do that. I think we are going to upgrade our defense nicely in this draft.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Well if the rams dont draft a OG in the first or 2nd round expect mediocrity from the offense. The 49ers drafted 2 OL in the first round a few years back and there line is very good nowadays.

rams have to improve the quality of OL on the roster. The idea of bringing in washed up OL has not worked.[/

all most everyone thinks ol is our biggest need but it also seems to be our most uncertain position. when jones was drafted the knock on him was strength. well after a year in the wieght room maybe he is ready to play lg. resign saffold at rg and long is back at near 100%. then you are drafting backup ol but if none of that works out the ol is in desperate need of help. i think we have to wait and see how fa goes then trust the organization knows what it doing.(long jones)

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The more I think about what others here say, the more I think the Rams wait till second round to draft o line help. Hope I'm wrong as that's the biggest need area. Would like Dennard in the first, though.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The more I think about what others here say, the more I think the Rams wait till second round to draft o line help. Hope I'm wrong as that's the biggest need area. Would like Dennard in the first, though.
Before the draft you will think we are drafting a punter first at least twice ,but right now until FA is a few weeks old it's anyone's guess how we decide to fill our known needs