My Tom Landry tattoo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Do your parents know you have a tattoo of another man on your body?
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Whoever made that did an excellent job. Much respect for Mr. Landry. (y)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So as you age and get wrinkled, Landry is going to get even more wrinkled?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might need to use the entire back for this fella
billparcellsawkwardbody.bmp

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
always thought it was cool how coach landry would wear a suit on the sidelines (unlike some bum dressers nowadays *cough* bellicheat *cough*. it was easy to respect him. and you'd never see coach landry "accidentally" get in the way of a kick return either. (remember kids, they didnt have the big beautiful LED scoreboards back then either.) (y)
i've never liked the cowboys, but always respected coach landry.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
always thought it was cool how coach landry would wear a suit on the sidelines (unlike some bum dressers nowadays *cough* bellicheat *cough*. it was easy to respect him. and you'd never see coach landry "accidentally" get in the way of a kick return either. (remember kids, they didnt have the big beautiful LED scoreboards back then either.) (y)
i've never liked the cowboys, but always respected coach landry.
You really can't hate Landry, or Lombardi. Just great people in general. Good guys.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Shouldnt this of been posted in the "Dumbass of the day" thread? :snicker:

*Great job by the artist, really good work, looks amazing. Can't wait to get one of Fisher...