My Todd Gurley Rookie Highlight Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Give it a watch and let me know what you think. I'm always interested in finding ways to improve the videos on my channel and gladly take advice. Please subscribe to my channel if you like the Rams videos. Enjoy!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
A+ video all around! Awesome dubbing, music. And that well-timed spike at the end. We have something special in TG!

I was totally prepared for the video to be dubbed to cRAP music and just turn the volume down so I don't get a twitch. Instead, I was Thunderstruck. (y)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Great video. Amazing choice of music, gave me goosebumps. The only change I would make, is let a little commentary in, on some of the clips. Not many, but some. Such as the long runs for TDs. You know, the "Gurley at the 30....the 20.....10.....Touchdown!!" Either way though, great video.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anyone notice how many of those runs featured Tavon blocking downfield?

Awesome video!

PK15

UDFA
Give it a watch and let me know what you think. I'm always interested in finding ways to improve the videos on my channel and gladly take advice. Please subscribe to my channel if you like the Rams videos. Enjoy!

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great video. Amazing choice of music, gave me goosebumps. The only change I would make, is let a little commentary in, on some of the clips. Not many, but some. Such as the long runs for TDs. You know, the "Gurley at the 30....the 20.....10.....Touchdown!!" Either way though, great video.
Wanted to do that, but couldn't find Steve Savard's voice. Not a big fan of the commentators from FOX, CBS, NFL. Thanks for the feedback!