My Stab At Full Schedule (bored)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
1. Buffalo (Thurs)
Von Miller attends ceremonies
2. at Tampa Bay
League makes sure Brady and Stafford healthy. Playoff rematch fresh in people's minds.
3. Arizona
Similar spot where we played em at Home last year
4. Carolina
Beware: Darnold gave us fits last time we saw him
5. at Seattle (Thursday)
Seems like we get this game alot around this time
6. at San Francisco (Monday)
Ditto
7. Atlanta
8. Las Vegas
9. Bye
Seems typical lately around this time
10. at Kansas City
11. Dallas (Sun. Night)
12. at L.A. Chargers
13. at Green Bay
14. Denver (Sun. Night)
15. Seattle
16. at New Orleans (Monday)
17. San Francisco
18. at Arizona

Your guess is as good as mine, would love to hear em.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too many division games early. Also for those mid season games took to see if any of those teams are in Europe or Mexico the week before. If so they’ll have the following week off.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too many division games early. Also for those mid season games took to see if any of those teams are in Europe or Mexico the week before. If so they’ll have the following week off.
Yes. Didn't really hardcore it as far as looking at the International games and eliminating certain things.
As far as your first point, I totally disagree. Very similar as last year in regards to Division games.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes. Didn't really hardcore it as far as looking at the International games and eliminating certain things.
As far as your first point, I totally disagree. Very similar as last year in regards to Division games.
Our third division game last year was week 10. This has it four weeks earlier. Slight difference but noticable in that the league likes games that matter later in the season. I’d wager at least both Niner games are second half of the schedule. Not a huge criticism just something we’ve seen them switch to in recent years. I wonder if KC wouldn’t be a primetime game but that would likely be the game of the week type national audience