My report on Williams scandal & possible impacts on Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Just another typical Friday afternoon/evening during the NFL offseason :shock: .

Good read.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to say, with this guy as our D coach, it makes the Rams a lot more "edgy" don't you think? The reputation just got a little more nasty for the Rams. I don't like what he did, but, he did it and he's our coach. It's like having that guy that isn't afraid to throw down in your corner. Add that with Fisher, man, this is going to be a tough tough team to face. Rams will knock you down and stand over you. They will do what it takes to impose their will. This may become a team similar to the 79 Rams.

quebecramfan

Rookie
RamsSince1969 said:
I have to say, with this guy as our D coach, it makes the Rams a lot more "edgy" don't you think? The reputation just got a little more nasty for the Rams. I don't like what he did, but, he did it and he's our coach. It's like having that guy that isn't afraid to throw down in your corner. Add that with Fisher, man, this is going to be a tough tough team to face. Rams will knock you down and stand over you. They will do what it takes to impose their will. This may become a team similar to the 79 Rams.

I agree with you Ramsince1969. As long as it is good hard clean football. There are many ways to intimidate you're opponents while staying within the rules... I would love to see the Rams have that badass reputation and that other players are scared to play the Rams.