My Random Rams Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Adding on to your Random Thoughts FRO...

-The other Long started the year hobbled and who knows if he actually was ever 100% healthy. Granted it didn't seem to affect Quinn on the other side of the line much, but with Chris Long up and at em for a full season along with the new additions to that defense...

Dis-Gun-Be-Gud-Bear-Chair.gif

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adding on to your Random Thoughts FRO...

-The other Long started the year hobbled and who knows if he actually was ever 100% healthy. Granted it didn't seem to affect Quinn on the other side of the line much, but with Chris Long up and at em for a full season along with the new additions to that defense...

Dis-Gun-Be-Gud-Bear-Chair.gif
Good point. I don't think he was ever 100%, hope he is healthy all year. It will be fun to watch.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I probably have more confidence in out receivers than most. Our pass offense was reduced to a remedial level with sam hurt. You cant convince some folks but quick actually progressed nicely the second half. Multiple times he was ignored after getting hinself WIDEopen.