My Rams prediction mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I'm normally very plugged into the draft. This year my interest level is probably at an all time low. Usually I know the prospects in the first four rounds pretty well, this year I doubt I know all the first rounders. Here is my Rams prediction draft. Note this isn't what I would do, it's what I think they do.

10- Erek Flowers OT Miami- The Rams like to draft young, physically imposing linemen with high upside. Flowers has the size the Rams want in their offensive linemen and he fits the mold.

41- Garrett Grayson QB Colorado State- I have a feeling either Grayson or Petty will be a Ram. If that is to be the case the second round is where they would have to be picked.

72- Paul Dawson LB TCU- The Rams will not have an offense only draft. There will be a defensive guy selected within the first three picks. Wouldn't surprise me if they went defense in the first or second round either.

119- Jamil Douglas OG Arizona State- Not sure that Douglas is a fit, but he is someone they have had a met with and he fits a need. I'm thinking OG in the middle rounds for the Rams.

215- Deiontrez Mount DE Louisville- Somebody they have met with. I feel the Rams will be picking a DE somewhere in this draft.

227- Jake Kumerow WR Wisconsin-Whitewater- No clue who they pick here. Don't have a clue who this guy is I mocked. I feel the Rams will be picking WR at some point due to lack of depth at the position.

lockdnram21

Legend
i think They pick a wr by 4th round. nice draft think there will be some mad if this would play out. I would be ok with it i guess

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I think they are going with Parker at 10. Have to think they are close with either Blaylock or Barksdale or both. Im less and less convinced they are going oline in round 1 unless they trade back.

lockdnram21

Legend
I think they are going with Parker at 10. Have to think they are close with either Blaylock or Barksdale or both. Im less and less convinced they are going oline in round 1 unless they trade back.
why do u think that Fisher doesnt like picking wr early? I would hope that Barksdale gets more money some where else. i think no way we pick wr in tst

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
why do u think that Fisher doesnt like picking wr early? I would hope that Barksdale gets more money some where else. i think no way we pick wr in tst

I didn't say he doesn't like picking WR early. I think the Rams are picking Devante Parker at 10. What I said is I don't think he is going to draft a olineman at 10. If they do go oline in the first, I think they would want to trade back. Also I didn't mean it to assume anything about Fisher, I just think the lineman available at 10 are about the same if you trade back. There is just more value and you might get the same player if you are picking in the teens.