My Rams Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
This is what I want to see in the draft as of today.
For the first three rounds
1st Round: Andrus Peat OT Stanford or La'el Collins OT LSU (I assume Brandon Scherff is off the board)
2nd Round: Hroniss Grasu C Oregon
3rd Round: Corey Robinson OT South Carolina

From what I have read Robinson and Collins can play OG or maybe Greg Robinson goes to OG.
Then bring in a FA OL vet starter and another solid FA OL as a backup.

Remember when everybody said WTF when Dallas took C Travis Frederick in 2013? Then they took Zack Martin in 2014. Now look at their OL. That is exactly what the Rams need to do. Only the Rams need a few more pieces to their OL puzzle.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
You have to post in the draft section.

As far as your mock goes, no complaints here. We need to pour picks into that OL so we can get some serious talent in there like Dallas did. I love this approach and I have no complaints with the players you picked, though I haven't seen much of Robinson.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I'm interested in drafting a C, but is Grasu another Barrett Jones clone? I Haven't had the chance to watch Oregon much this year and would be curious to hear some insight from the esteemed members of this forum.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm interested in drafting a C, but is Grasu another Barrett Jones clone? I Haven't had the chance to watch Oregon much this year and would be curious to hear some insight from the esteemed members of this forum.
After watching the Oregon vs FSU game, it seems grass isn't a mauler, but has great speed(like the rest of the team). Jones seems kinda something in between, being a more technical kinds guy.

*to OP, as others have pointed out, there is an entire forum dedicated to draft talk. So when your thread disappears it will probably of been moved there.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad, I did not know of the draft section.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My bad, I did not know of the draft section.
It's all good. Hasn't been around to long and have been having a lot of draft threads pop up in this section, and even a new sticky at the top was posted today about it. In time everyone will know.