My Preferred Rams Road To The Superbowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
200w.webp

The two of us have among the longest lived, best and most iconic avatars on this board.

I'll take Seattle, you can have Dallas.

Good?

RamWoodie

Legend
Well...first off I like that the Rams take on the Niners...a tough team that's gonna require the best out of Goff. I want to see that he's shaken off that Lions, Bears, and Eagles stretch and learned a lot.

I equally want a tough road through the playoffs because the Ram D' worries me with their tackling and secondary lapses. If they get to the Saints I want them battle tested...and playing their best ball!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I suppose I'll be rooting for Minnesota or Philly to beat Chicago, because I think either of those two have a better shot to beat the Saints than the Seahawks or Cowboys.

Then I'll probably root for Seattle because I'd rather play them than Dallas.

But really I just want to win a playoff game first. Then focus on that stuff after.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The postseason has been polluted now that the shitbirds are in. Can't believe I'll have to root for the Cowboys to beat them.
We won't. Dak is still our QB, and Garrett's bitch ass is still our HC.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looking at this last week...

Vikings (8-6-1) have the BEARS at home.
Eagles (8-7) have the SKINS away.

Eagles look like they have a damn good chance to get in. AFC is a bit more chaotic with 4 teams vying for 2 spots and two of them playing each other. Colts @ Titans should be a good one, gonna be rooting for Fisher's Titans to go home too. :p

Name
Jeff Firestone
I know I am getting ahead of things but I'd love to get NE in the Superbowl and throttle them 56-0. I am still bitter.