My Prediction For The Thursday Night Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
It'll be the stupid Cowboys.

I think you’re right for the reasons we all kinda really know.
I’m ok with that. We let the pretenders know right away they’re not on our level.

I also see the packers as a possibility too.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I don’t see the Rams playing a west coast team because the nfl likes double headers on the first Monday night with the nightcap being a west coast game (late start).

I’d like to knock the snot out of that crybaby in GB first game, I’m on board to play the packers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This makes sense and is as good as any other option. I don't think we'll see a division game week 1 they seem to like the majority of those in the 2nd half of the season especially the last 4 or 5 weeks. Denver also makes sense with them being very good on paper and it's Russell Wilson going to LA again. Cowboys make less sense because they were the first game there week 1 two years ago now. Atlanta and Carolina just aren't very good so not sure it'll be them and fuck the Raiders though they also make sense. Bills are a good guess IMO right along with the Broncos.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t see the Rams playing a west coast team because the nfl likes double headers on the first Monday night with the nightcap being a west coast game (late start).

I’d like to knock the snot out of that crybaby in GB first game, I’m on board to play the packers.
We play @Green Bay and they're talking the Thursday night opener that is usually the SB champ hosting a game.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
We play @Green Bay and they're talking the Thursday night opener that is usually the SB champ hosting a game.
Darn. I would’ve liked that matchup.
Then just give us a cupcake so we can get off to a good start.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is the ideal scenario. Shitters having to endure our ring ceremony in LA. Then we pound that ass.
That will be a sight on the 50 yards line.....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Better than Janet Jackson showing tit?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d bet they do a Raiders vs Broncos Match up before the Rams Week 1 ….2 reasons:
1) The Rams still get very little respect from the NFL (even though Kroenke is making all the owners tons of cash).
2) The Broncos vs Raisers is a historically watched game. Believe me, living in Colorado I’ve missed a ton of Rams game shaving to watch them play.

JMHO

We will have the opening game. The champs always do.

Do you just mean the NFL would have Raiders Broncos play each in week one other and have the Rams play someone else to open the season?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We will have the opening game. The champs always do.

Do you just mean the NFL would have Raiders Broncos play each in week one other and have the Rams play someone else to open the season?
Yep. I see the NFL pushing rival division games. So The Rams play the 49ers or teams like the Bills or Chiefs before the Broncos.

jjab360

Legend
Yep. I see the NFL pushing rival division games. So The Rams play the 49ers or teams like the Bills or Chiefs before the Broncos.
The last time the opening game was a division game was in 2008. Not counting 2019 which didn't have the SB champion hosting, I'm not sure why.

The NFL prefers the division games late in the season to add suspense to the playoff picture.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The opening Thursday Night Game has been the SB Champion hosting somebody from their conference. There were 2 or 3 exceptions. I say Dallas or Tampa is the likely partner.