My observations from Rams Camp on Tuesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Man! I forgot about Duke. My first camp report was from the second day of camp, a Sunday. During that day, Duke should never have dressed. It has been reported that he knew he was showing poorly. Since then, he has made a believer out of me. I would like to see him replace Quick. He needs some seasoning, more reps or what ever you want to call it but the guy can play football. I've seen some replays where he is responsible for some downfield blocks that were key. He did catch a couple of balls on Tuesday while in traffic and most would just go, OK the receiver caught the ball. But when you go back and review what had occurred I'm sure it was a little more than that.

Again, nothing to write home about as it appeared to be a standard play catch but he did catch the ball.

I like him a lot now.

You're the man! thanks a lot. I think he has great chances to be a great player.

GO RAMS!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Another truly outstanding camp report, Veteran.

You have a gift when it comes to these, man. Can't thank you enough.

I'm getting really intrigued by the possibility of Hemingway as a hybrid type WR instead of keeping 6 true WR's.

If I were a betting man, I think we keep just 5 WR's, but Hemingway not only makes the 53, he might be active on game day! How do y'all like them apples? Lol.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This report makes me want to watch Ram-fall, Fisher ball, winning ball!.
Had a dream rams down 13-10 in and 4 minutes...and then they score a TD while the cameras switched to another game. I think D or punt return...That is Fisher ball, too!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
ProudVeteran11.jpg

rams_logo.jpg

fan1.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Higbee, Spruce as your primary 3rd down options. Cooper and Tavon your dynamic first and 2nd down options. Quick outs, WR Screens and reverses all day.

That's how I utilize the talent.
Both Higbee & Spruce have shown high football IQ & knowing where they are on the field.Down & distance. Just like we saw in Todd Gurley his first game against Arizona when he slid down to run the clock.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree So Ram, and it has to be taken into account when they settle on their final 6 Wr's.