My mock for 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
As long as the first round BPA isn't a defensive lineman. I think we're set there for now. ;)

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm not sure that I would have a defensive player on my draft board. Well, maybe Leonard Williams - but thats it!!

We need a QB, a G, a C, a RT, a WR, and possibly a TE.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be rolling mine out soon.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you'll have to subtract 2 of those BPA's for the Barron trade. :cool:
I included one of our bpa's as a trade to the browns for two of their bpa's and a bpa to be named later.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I included one of our bpa's as a trade to the browns for two of their bpa's and a bpa to be named later.
Oh sure. Pick a year when the Brown's BPA will suck more than most years. Can we make sure that whatever the browns BPAs are, neither of them are at QB. Might be the only team that has had worse luck than us at drafting QBs. Just what are you THINKING!?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
why do we always have to take someone who is available anyway? Thats what got us into this mess in the first place!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
why do we always have to take someone who is available anyway? Thats what got us into this mess in the first place!
That's right. And why stop at the draft? Stan is fugging LOADED! He should just go plunk down a big briefcase in front of Luck and tell him it's time he fulfilled his dream to wear horns. Done deal. Mangold - you're next.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm leaning towards ...

NEED
NEED
NEED
NEED
NEED
NEED
NEED

*This is my first ever Mock btw.

My first mock of the year:

Round 1: Not Jameis Winston
Round 2: Not Jameis Winston
Round 3: Not Jameis Winston
Round 5: Not Jameis Winston
Round 7: Not Jameis Winston
UDFA: Not Jameis Winston

If we can follow that I'll consider the off season a success.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
My first mock of the year:

Round 1: Not Jameis Winston
Round 2: Not Jameis Winston
Round 3: Not Jameis Winston
Round 5: Not Jameis Winston
Round 7: Not Jameis Winston
UDFA: Not Jameis Winston

If we can follow that I'll consider the off season a success.
Are we absolutely sure there isn't some lesser known guy out there who also happens to be named Jameis Winston though? ;)

Are we absolutely sure there isn't some lesser known guy out there who also happens to be named Jameis Winston though? ;)

Like the time there were two Robert Griffins from Baylor in the same draft? I don't think so, but I couldn't be certain.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Like the time there were two Robert Griffins from Baylor in the same draft? I don't think so, but I couldn't be certain.
And then Griffin went to a team that just already happened to have an RG3 on roster already... namely Rex Grossman III. Spooky.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
BPA
BPA
BPA
BPA
BPA
BPA
BPA
This is the way my mock looks every year. I usually get heat for it, so I'm going to change it up this year.

My 2015 mock
OL
OL
OL
OL
OL
OL
OL

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If we drafted a QB in every rd we'd definitely hit on one of them.
th