My mock ?.0. Going for the playoffs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
It's not a need, but it can easily be improved on. Gordon is an elite offensive talent. Our offense doesn't have an elite offensive talent.
I disagree u don't know that without Qb I still think Britt, Quick and Bailey are far from reaching there potential. My gut tells me rams dont draft or sign another receiver unless Britt doesnt r sign. Imo no reason to. Fix Line and get a qb. You might not like it but i think they move up for Winston or Mariota

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I disagree u don't know that without Qb I still think Britt, Quick and Bailey are far from reaching there potential. My gut tells me rams dont draft or sign another receiver unless Britt doesnt r sign. Imo no reason to. Fix Line and get a qb. You might not like it but i think they move up for Winston or Mariota
So by your standards Bradford isn't a franchise QB because of injuries. That's a totally acceptable position to take. By the same standards, we don't know how Quick is going to bounce back. He has given us only a half a season of quality football. Britt's numbers in 2014 look like many of his other past years in the league and Bailey looks like a good player, but I'm not sure if he is an elite offensive player. Gordon put up nearly 1,700 yards despite missing two games and having QBs like Weeden, Hoyer, and Campbell throwing to him. Statistically Davis and Hill were superior to those three QBs. So if Gordon can put up those kind of numbers with crap QBs, imagine what he could do with a good one.

I agree WR isn't a need. Neither is RB, but if Gurely or Gordon fell into your lap in the second , you would pick them. While I like Mason and feel like he will be a great back for us, the two other guys I mentioned have elite tools. We need an elite playmaker on offense. Either somebody needs to step it up or we acquire one. The offense has to improve for us to win games. Getting a 24 year old WR with elite tools for a third round pick is one way. I understand it's a total gamble that could blow up. After 10+ years of not making the playoffs we need a big bold move.

lockdnram21

Legend
So by your standards Bradford isn't a franchise QB because of injuries. That's a totally acceptable position to take. By the same standards, we don't know how Quick is going to bounce back. He has given us only a half a season of quality football. Britt's numbers in 2014 look like many of his other past years in the league and Bailey looks like a good player, but I'm not sure if he is an elite offensive player. Gordon put up nearly 1,700 yards despite missing two games and having QBs like Weeden, Hoyer, and Campbell throwing to him. Statistically Davis and Hill were superior to those three QBs. So if Gordon can put up those kind of numbers with crap QBs, imagine what he could do with a good one.

I agree WR isn't a need. Neither is RB, but if Gurely or Gordon fell into your lap in the second , you would pick them. While I like Mason and feel like he will be a great back for us, the two other guys I mentioned have elite tools. We need an elite playmaker on offense. Either somebody needs to step it up or we acquire one. The offense has to improve for us to win games. Getting a 24 year old WR with elite tools for a third round pick is one way. I understand it's a total gamble that could blow up. After 10+ years of not making the playoffs we need a big bold move.
You must not have seen how many open passes hill an Davis missed or how many times receivers open And th ey didn't see them. Gordon seen better Qb play then what we had this year imo. I heard announcers say that Britt was open a lot. He would have easily went over 1000 if not for Davis and Hill. Also u might not like nut I don't think we seen last of Chris Givens. With a qb with better arm think we start seeing him again. Quick Britt will pull coverages and give him 1 on 1