My MNF wish

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
That the Rams give a great showing and thus become relevant again. Need a miracle to make the playoffs. So if tremendous lasting progress can be made with the O line and McVay's and Goff's approach to opponents then this season will be more fun to watch. 6-4 and it feels like 3-7. This spoiled Rams fan has his fingers crossed.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
If we win or keep it close it will be a step in the right direction. If we win this game we have a good chance to make some noise this year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is a pivotal game. If the Rams win Monday Night it's a whole new ballgame.

I hope they are at full strength with Woods back. Cooks is back so they have their speed element. If Goff has more time to throw and avoids mistakes then maybe they can do it. It remains to be seen if they can handle Jackson or not.

Running QBs like Vick are very difficult to handle when they are healthy. When they aren't then its another ballgame.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think it all comes down to whether our blocking up front matches our effort against the Bears. Hopefully our rookies are getting drilled about blitzers, twists and stunts and stuff this week.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
That the Rams give a great showing and thus become relevant again. Need a miracle to make the playoffs. So if tremendous lasting progress can be made with the O line and McVay's and Goff's approach to opponents then this season will be more fun to watch. 6-4 and it feels like 3-7. This spoiled Rams fan has his fingers crossed.

I wouldn't say a miracle. It is VERY doable, and honestly, I see the best path in a Niner meltdown, more than anything else. They have been winning, yes, but barely beat a bunch of teams. Their defense has been awesome, but it is not overwhelming, and their offense can be stopped. Wade needs the right formula next time around.

Go to the playoff machine site and play out the games yourself.

Done honestly, you can see it is not an impossible path for the Rams.

It’s

It’s getting there....esp if the Vikings keep winning.

I agree about the Vikes. That 20 point 4th quarter comeback Sunday was like a dagger for Rams fans. But, as stated above, one team in our division- Whiners, or Sheattle, may be catchable. We certainly have some say in that.

fearsomefour

Legend
I wouldn't say a miracle. It is VERY doable, and honestly, I see the best path in a Niner meltdown, more than anything else. They have been winning, yes, but barely beat a bunch of teams. Their defense has been awesome, but it is not overwhelming, and their offense can be stopped. Wade needs the right formula next time around.

Go to the playoff machine site and play out the games yourself.

Done honestly, you can see it is not an impossible path for the Rams.

I agree about the Vikes. That 20 point 4th quarter comeback Sunday was like a dagger for Rams fans. But, as stated above, one team in our division- Whiners, or Sheattle, may be catchable. We certainly have some say in that.
Maybe.
Gordon joining Seattle has the potential to change their offense a lot.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Ravens defense is mediocre from front to back and side to side. They have some good performances (@Seattle, Houston) but more games where their offense just keeps their defense off the field.

Goff needs to get it going - this team should not stop us.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Elmgrovegnome the thing with Jackson is he run's like a really good running back. This team hasn't faced anyone like him. Wilson is the closest but he is a different type of "runner".

He is on pace to run for 1248 yards and throw for just over 4000.

However he is 22 and I don't think he will be playing this style of football for long. It's not sustainable taking as many hits as a RB and a QB.

nighttrain

Legend
@Elmgrovegnome the thing with Jackson is he run's like a really good running back. This team hasn't faced anyone like him. Wilson is the closest but he is a different type of "runner".

He is on pace to run for 1248 yards and throw for just over 4000.

However he is 22 and I don't think he will be playing this style of football for long. It's not sustainable taking as many hits as a RB and a QB.
no such thing as an old running QB
train

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I just want a good game! Last year's success was great, but I want is for us to have some consistency year in and year out. Our OL practically collapsed this year so hopefully with the infill of our rookies we are able to stabilize and give Goff an actual pocket to step up into.

Not worried about Lamar Jackson as much as others as I think we have the right personnel to give us the best chance possible. We have so many safeties.

That said, our O needs to put up 30 to have a chance.

If Peter's isn't good enough for us, let's PROVE it.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I was surprised to look and see that this game is pick-em in the Vegas odds I looked at...I fully expected, even at home, that the Rams would be at least 5 or 6 point 'dogs...