My Memory Is Going I Think...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I recently went to an unfamiliar Rams forum and saw that I was a member.

"Hmph" I thought.

Then I examined my posts, and saw that I posted more than 350 comments there in 2015 and 2016. What the hell!? I recently resumed my old avatar of Merlin Olsen at ROD, and my avatar at this site was the same picture of Merlin. I honestly can't remember being an active member there, but it was a time when I had been trying various forums after Bernie M. banned me from RamStalk at the Post Dispatch. Like @-X- , I was addicted to that site even though I knew it was bad for me and so it was good thing to get kicked out during the relocation drama. I found ROD again after joining in 2010, around the same time, and have been here ever since. When I initially saw the number of posts there, I wondered if somehow my LoyalRam persona had been hacked!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't forget anything. I just can't remember. I don't lose anything either. I just can't find it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah... we know.
I just need some Hawaiian brain food....

VpXvaTd.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I recently went to an unfamiliar Rams forum and saw that I was a member.

"Hmph" I thought.

Then I examined my posts, and saw that I posted more than 350 comments there in 2015 and 2016. What the hell!? I recently resumed my old avatar of Merlin Olsen at ROD, and my avatar at this site was the same picture of Merlin. I honestly can't remember being an active member there, but it was a time when I had been trying various forums after Bernie M. banned me from RamStalk at the Post Dispatch. Like @-X- , I was addicted to that site even though I knew it was bad for me and so it was good thing to get kicked out during the relocation drama. I found ROD again after joining in 2010, around the same time, and have been here ever since. When I initially saw the number of posts there, I wondered if somehow my LoyalRam persona had been hacked!
I looked you up on said website. I feel cheated since we never made fun of each other there!