My man Todd freaking Gurley !!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Did you see his quote "man forget fantasy and Vegas, we got the win"

He is the BEST, just love the guy. What a cool dude.
Fantasy sucks giant green ones and gambling of football is for degenerates.
I mean, sure, I would have like to see him get the TD. Still 98% chance of still wining. Todd was just trying to save his teammates from crashing into other human beings at full speed on the kickoff.I would have liked to see my guy get another TD, break the record. But thats the only reason.
There is no "thug" in the guy.
And just so happens to be the best player in the game short of, our other stud. Donald.

These Rams are just a awesome bunch of young guys led by the smartest, most driven young coach in the game. The culture shift was HUGE. You had to twist FAs arms to play for Fish, not anymore !!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Did you see his quote "man forget fantasy and Vegas, we got the win"

He is the BEST, just love the guy. What a cool dude.
Fantasy sucks giant green ones and gambling of football is for degenerates.
I mean, sure, I would have like to see him get the TD. Still 98% chance of still wining. Todd was just trying to save his teammates from crashing into other human beings at full speed on the kickoff.I would have liked to see my guy get another TD, break the record. But thats the only reason.
There is no "thug" in the guy.
And just so happens to be the best player in the game short of, our other stud. Donald.

These Rams are just a awesome bunch of young guys led by the smartest, most driven young coach in the game. The culture shift was HUGE. You had to twist FAs arms to play for Fish, not anymore !!!

I love Gurley too, but go easy on the "degenerates" talk. That aint cool.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes it’s been discussed for days in another thread. Also quit with the name calling. Those people pay my taxes.